W/NW: "Street" on the Beach

Thanks, maddoc. I'll bring the M7 and some Zeiss lenses on a trip to Vietnam this year but no Kodak Color 200. Instead, I bought some Kodak Pro Image 100 -referred to by a fellow RFF'er as 'the poor man's Portra', and we'll see how that turns out. Cheers, OtL

Last edited:
Thanks, maddoc. I'll bring the M7 and some Zeiss lenses on a trip to Vietnam this year but no Kodak Color 200. Instead, I bought some Kodak Pro Image 100 -referred to by a fellow RRF'er as 'the poor man's Portra', and we'll see how that turns out. Cheers, OtL
Looking forward to your photos from that trip. Cheers, maddoc

I applaud you all. I am generally too timid to bring my cameras anywheree near saltwater and sand. So I have an inexpensive waterproof point-and-shoot that can be rinsed down that I bring, when I must bring something. But usually when I am at the beach, the point (for me at least) is to get wet and sandy. So photography gets pushed to the back of the list of priorities.

I applaud you all. I am generally too timid to bring my cameras anywheree near saltwater and sand. So I have an inexpensive waterproof point-and-shoot that can be rinsed down that I bring, when I must bring something. But usually when I am at the beach, the point (for me at least) is to get wet and sandy. So photography gets pushed to the back of the list of priorities.
I wouldn't take a good camera to a day at the beach, but for photo walkabouts along the shore, why not?

Last edited:
U28593.1707686279.0.jpg

Hendaia [Zeiss Ikon ZM + Biogon 2/35]

Thanks, maddoc. I'll bring the M7 and some Zeiss lenses on a trip to Vietnam this year but no Kodak Color 200. Instead, I bought some Kodak Pro Image 100 -referred to by a fellow RFF'er as 'the poor man's Portra', and we'll see how that turns out. Cheers, OtL
Like @maddoc has said, I will also waiting for seeing these pictures.

Back